Saturday, July 20, 2013

more great grilling.....

So I tried the grilled smoked turkey breast today and it was amazing!!!!




I sliced off several pieces of the uncooked turkey breast and added lots of spices: salt, pepper, parsley, paprika, rosemary, basil, and garlic powder. I added a pat of butter and a dash of lemon juice, then sealed in heavy duty foil. Peter got the grill nice & smokey, then he added the foil packets. He ended up opening up the foil half way through cooking it. We also had brussels sprouts {which we grilled} and mashed potatoes. The turkey had so much flavor and was so tender. My new favorite grill recipe!!! :O)

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...