1) The best-selling Beach Boys album of all time is a two disc greatest hits compilation. Do you have favorite Beach Boys song? I like several Beach Boys songs: Surfin' USA, California Girls, Kokomo...
2) The original members of the group were the Wilson brothers, their cousin Mike and a friend from the neighborhood. Have you ever worked with a family member? Yep, my BIL & SIL own the b&b that I manage.
3) Originally released in the mid-1970s, Endless Summer was one of the first fast-selling albums sold on TV. Have you ever picked up the phone and purchased anything directly from TV? Not me, but Peter has. He's a sucker for commercials.:O)
4) The Beach Boys are very popular in Australia. Have you ever been Down Under? No, but I would love to someday!!
5) Actor John Stamos played bongos on the Beach Boys' hit, "Kokomo." In his younger days, Stamos was Blackie on the daytime drama, General Hospital. Have you ever followed a soap opera? Peter & I were Guiding Light fans, and after that went off he started dvr-ing Y & R. I usually watch too if I'm around.
6) Many Beach Boys songs revolve around the surf. Have you ever been on a surf board? Um, nope!
7) Would you prefer summer to be endless? Or do you enjoy the changing seasons? I LOVE the seasons, some more than others. Fall is my favorite time of the year!
8) Do your summer 2013 plans include a trip to a waterpark? No, we'll be skipping the waterparks.
9) Describe your swimsuit. My swimsuit (purchased 2 years ago for a trip to FL) still has the tags on it. I do love it though and may actually put it on someday. I got it from Lands End. It is similar to the picture below.