Saturday, July 20, 2013

summer get-away {5}

On Sunday, we got up early and talked a little with Lindsey before she left for work, then I cooked breakfast for the 3 of us. Later, we rode out with Logan and he drove us all around town. We stopped to see where they are thinking about having their wedding. They want an outside wedding and Lindsey really loves this spot, so if it isn't already booked, this is where it will take place! We didn't get out of the truck, but I took some pictures....it looks perfect! The view is gorgeous.





{{{I'm sure we will all be praying hard for pretty weather that day!!! }}} :O)

We went back to Logan's and had lunch, then we headed home. Peter DID NOT want to leave!!

We had a great weekend with Lindsey & Logan, and had some much needed us time too!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...