Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Grilled Shrimp Packets

I tried another Pinterest recipe for dinner today and it was definitely a winner. We love shrimp and usually just steam it, but this recipe for Grilled Shrimp was so easy and so good. I think this will be something we will be making often.


I made two foil packets (Nathan had a birthday party to go to). Here's the recipe: I put desired amount of shrimp on a piece of heavy duty foil.

Melt 1 stick butter and add to it- 1 tbs. garlic, 1 tbs. parsley, 1 tbs. lemon juice, and Old Bay seasoning (or red pepper flakes).

Pour over shrimp and seal foil. Grill on high heat for 10 minutes.

This is a perfect summer meal....a quick (but tasty) dinner you can pull together in no time at all. With the shrimp, we had a baked potato, cheddar bay biscuits, and sweet tea. I'm a huge fan of microwave potatoes.

Seven minutes compared to turning on the oven for an hour is a no brainer to me! I also love these

Bisquick Cheese-Garlic biscuit mix - super easy, but soooo good!

This dinner was definitely a winner!
 

1 comment:

beagleAnnie said...

This looks great. I must try!

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...