Wednesday, September 5, 2012

We Want To Know Wednesdays: Would you rather....

null
 
{one} WYR...splurge on make-up or hairstyling? I'd probably splurge on my hair more than make-up.....I could really use a new cut, color, and style!
{two} WYR...eat at fancy restaurants or eat good home cooking? This one's tough....I {love} good home cooked food, but I love eating at nice restaurants too....hmmm....since I pretty much cook everyday, I'll choose eating out! :O)
Pinned Image
{three} WYR...go to a big city or take a relaxing cruise? take me to the big city!!! Bucket list: CHICAGO

{four} WYR... spend your money on jewelry or purses? I don't wear alot of jewelry, but when I do, I want nice jewelry.
{five} WYR... wear a dress or jeans? jeans...jeans...jeans
<3 this!
 
 

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...