Friday, September 28, 2012

5Q Friday: It's been awhile

Linking up for this week's 5Q Friday. It's been awhile since I joined in, but here's my post for today!
1. Do you prefer to drive to your vacation spot or fly?
It depends......if traveling with Peter, we most definitely drive. He hates flying, but {loves} {loves} driving, hence our long drives to WDW. I don't mind road trips, if we have plenty of time to enjoy the drive and stop along the way. We use a GPS, but I like to keep a paper map handy to mark off the miles as we drive...it really passes the time!
I don't mind flying though either, I mean getting from VA to FL in less than 2 hours, that's just a no brainer!!! I've only flown once, but plan to fly again in December when we go to WDW for Nathan's senior trip.


2. If you could live any where in the world, where would you go and why? Probably somewhere farther south....NC, or SC, or GA.....FL would be awesome....warm weather & Disney! :O)
3. Should grown women wear leggings? Certainly, if worn appropriately!
Legging
4. If you could change your name to any other name, would you? And what would it be? No, I'll stick with Susan. FYI: my Hebrew name means: Graceful lily.....:O)how fitting...LOL!
5. What magazines do you have subscriptions to? Traditional Home, Family Circle, & Martha Stewart Living for me and Time & SI for the guys.

1 comment:

Luisa Rodríguez said...

oh, my husband and i also love to drive.
our honeymoon was actually a road trip around scandinavia :P we can't think of a better way of spending our vacation.

it must be (so)... liberating

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...