Saturday, September 8, 2012

fun in the sun.....post 3

When we woke up on Sunday morning, the rain was gone and the sun was shining! It looked like my plan for today was going to work out. After a little shopping, I shared my idea of maybe going to the park/zoo, and surprisingly, the guys agreed!! Of course, I tried to push a bit further and suggested a picnic in the park....but Peter soon nixed that idea....oh well, I had to give it a try! :O) We ate lunch in the mall, then drove out to the park. It was a gorgeous day! We hadn't been since the boys were younger, and Kayla didn't remember when she had been last. Off to the zoo first...............
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...