Thursday, September 6, 2012

good things thursday.....

  • FALL is just around the corner, and I'm getting very anxious to pull out the decorations!{although the thought of going in the attic in the 90+ degree temps we are still having is curbing my enthusiasm a bit}. Cooler weather {high 70's} is forecasted for next week, so I'm hoping that will be just the push I need. I plan to start with my mantel {did I tell you how much I love decorating my mantel???} I pinned a few FALL mantel ideas.....I can't wait!

Pinned Image
painted pumpkins

Pinned Image
use small pumpkins instead of candles
Pinned Image
fall banner
  • Season 4 of Parenthood begins next Tuesday Sept 11 @ 10 p.m. est. on NBC :O) :O) :O)
 Parenthood - favorite tv show
  • While I'm talking tv shows, I'll share my latest addiction: CHOPPED on Food Network. How have I never watched this show??? Thankful for my dvr as it airs the same night/time as Parenthood.
Chopped

  • a new Yankee Candle
Frag_Icon_172x120_farmersmarket
  • FOOTBALL!!!
Roster
  • apples w/ caramel....a favorite fall treat!!
Marzetti® Light Caramel Dip
  • rainy days....just when you need an excuse to stay home!
  • counting down the days....until the season ends... only 32 to go!

    No comments:

    Menu Plan Monday: January

    hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...