Friday, June 15, 2012

My Dad


Dad- this time last year you were so sick. So thankful for your recovery! Thank you for being the most awesome Dad who I love so much. There isn't a time in my life that you haven't been there for me, what a great feeling to know that I have you & Mom to support and love me always. The boys adore you- Logan could listen to your stories forever and Nathan loves having another sports fan to watch the games with {with Nathan you love sports or else, huh?}. Thanks for the numerous fix-it jobs you've done for me over the years and for the many hours of laughter you given me {this would be a great year to do an annual Christmas newsletter - your version of course!! :O) :O)}
Love you soooooo much!!!
Happy Birthday!!! and an early Happy Father's Day!!!
xoxo
Susan

1 comment:

beagleAnnie said...

Hi Susan,
Congratulations on your Father's birthday. I found how your father is great. Thank you for sharing.

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...