Friday, June 29, 2012

The BIG 5-0!!


Peter turns 50!!!
We've been married for 29 years and I've never been able to surprise Peter....UNTIL this year!!!!! I ordered his gift online and when it arrived, Nathan hid it at Mom's house. He picked it up earlier today and put it in the yard. He came inside and told Peter he needed him to come out and look at his scooter, so Peter went out with his tools in hand...SURPRISE!!!! He had NO IDEA!!! :O)
He loves, loves, loves his new stainless steel grill!!! He spent most of the day putting it together.
I took the morning off from work {thanks Beth!!!}, and cooked a big dinner and made Lemon Lush for dessert.
These birthdays are killing my diet!!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETER!!! your family loves you sooooooo much!! xoxoxoxo

P.S. Hoping you'll be doing the cooking the rest of the summer!!! :O)

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...