Monday, June 25, 2012

Misc. Monday

  • VBS starts tomorrow! Mom & I have 4th & 5th grades.....the theme is Operation Overboard and we have our room decorated, crafts & treats planned {with a little help from Pinterest!}, and lessons studied. It's a first time for both of us, but we are excited to help this year. Nathan will be helping again with the music. I'm so proud of him for helping with VBS every year {along with all the other teen youth}!
  • Peter's garden is looking good!! We should have some tomatoes and peppers soon!
  • Logan is hunkered down in Tampa, FL. Their tug was on it's way to TX when they had to go into port because of Tropical Storm Debby. He's scheduled to get off the boat on Weds....hope the flights aren't affected by this storm!
  • Peter turns 50 on Friday!! I've ordered him an awesome gift that I'm hoping to surprise him with. He is one of those people who loves to get gifts, but tries to spoil to surprise! I think I've fooled him this time! I'll share more on Friday...we'll see how this goes!
  • Work is busy.....but a good busy! :O)
  • Making plans for the 4th of July......I'll post more soon!
  • I'm loving my polka dotted flower pot on the front step.....a cheery welcome!   

    1 comment:

    beagleAnnie said...

    Hi Susan
    You look busy with many things, happy things. I look forward to your surprise gift to Peter on Friday. Have a happy week.

    Menu Plan Monday: January

    hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...