Friday, June 8, 2012

5Q Friday...6/08 Summer


1. Did you do anything special for your kids on the last day of school? Not really, just being out of school is special enough! The last day of school this year was a bit different for Nathan, since it was also graduation night. Nathan was a junior, so he attended the party last night which was a great way to end the year. :O)
2. What's your favorite summer tradition with your children? We go on an overnight trip, usually to O.C., Md, and Peter, Nathan, and friends go to an Orioles/Yankees game in Baltimore.
3. What was your favorite thing to do during the summer as a kid? I grew up around the water.....so going to the beach, crabbing, swimming, and boating were a huge part of my summer! We also took a day trip to O.C., Md {a highlight of my summer}. We went with "the crowd", a couple of buses of moms & kids would go for the day. It was so much fun spending the day with all of my friends walking the boardwalk, riding all the rides, and of course, the food....Thrasher's French Fries, Dollie's Popcorn...oh my! my mouth is watering just thinking about it!!
4. How old were you when you were married? Were you a Bridezilla? I was 18...I got married one week after I graduated from high school. We are coming up on our 29th anniversary on June 17th!!! :O) And Bridezilla....not at all!
5. What is your favorite girl name? Since we have 2 boys, I never got to use any of my girl names. I always loved the names Lydia & Olivia. Not sure what I'd choose if naming a girl today- there are so many cute names to choose from.

1 comment:

Sarann said...

Good answers, have a great weekend!

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...