Friday, June 29, 2012

Destination Disney: Disney in White

Destination Disney: WHITE
At Epcot, the first thing you see is the BIG WHITE BALL...Spaceship Earth!
At Animal Kingdom, you'll find that WHITE snow capped mountain that I love so much.....Expedition Everest!!!
At Magic Kingdom, a ride on the big 'ole WHITE riverboat is a relaxing way to see the park in a different way.
At Disney's Hollywood Studios, you'll find the cutest snowman! I personally think it is the perfect spot in Disney to get a Christmas card photo {too bad my family wasn't as into it as I was....no family photo for us}!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

You are SO right about the Christmas card photo op! I'm taking my kids back this fall - I may have to insist on a kids only shot there!

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...