Sunday, April 10, 2011

Getting to Know You Sunday ~ April 10



button

Getting to know you Sunday.





(1) Do you watch/read the news? DH always has the morning news on when I get up, but I usually turn it off when he leaves for work. It is rather depressing to me. I do watch when there is a major current event going on though. I rarely read a newspaper, instead I'll read whatever is on yahoo.





(2) How would you describe your "look"? I definitely don't have a look! I don't have to dress for work- so you'll usually find me in jeans & a tee!





(3) Did you play sports in high school or college? Nope.







(4) Would you rather give up lipstick/gloss or high heels? High heels...definitely high heels.





(5) What's your favorite show to watch on tv? Parenthood!!! Love it!!!



(6) Would you rather bake or cook? I love to cook! I usually cook a big dinner for the family everyday. We really enjoy that time together at the dinner table, it's our time to catch up on each other's day. I do bake, but prefer cooking.





(7) Shorts or skirts? Skirts- for church only, otherwise it's capris all the way!!! I haven't worn shorts in years.





(8) What's your favorite scary movie? I have alot, but I guess my all time favorite is The Shining.

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...