Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Top 2 Tuesday - What I Collect

I'm linking up for the Top 2 Tuesday party! This week is the top 2 things you collect.

{one} willow tree angels

I have 13 in my collection, but my two favorites are:
Happiness
Brothers

Next, I want to start collecting the Nativity set.
{two} I guess the other thing I have the biggest collection of is scrapbook supplies.
One of my favorite pastimes is scrapbooking. I can spend hours working on layouts. I love looking through all the albums I've done of the boys, family, special occasions, and all of our vacations, especially the Disney vacations!! What a great keepsake! :O)

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...