Saturday, April 9, 2011

Bedding Bargain @ Macy's



While shopping for some new bedding for the bed and breakfast last weekend, I stopped in Macy's to take a look around. I just love Macy's! Anyhow, I walked through the bedding department, and although I saw several things I would love to take back home with me, they were all a little too pricy. I was just about to give up when I came across a clearance table (one of my favorite words- clearance!), and there was a "take an extra 40% off marked price" sign as well!!! Had I hit the jackpot?? You bet I did!! The first thing that jumped out at me was the bright springy green bedding by Martha Stewart. It is beautiful- and just what I've been looking for. It is from the Stenciled Vine collection. Can't wait to re-do the rooms at the b&b......so bright and cheery!!!




Are you ready for the price?

  • Full size coverlet and 2 shams

  • Retail price: $200

  • Clearance price: $69.99

  • Sale price: $41.99


  • Twin size coverlet and 1 sham

  • Retail price: $135.00

  • Clearance price: $39.99

  • Sale price: $23.99


  • Twin sheets (one fitted and one flat)

  • Retail price: $17.00 each

  • Sale price: $5.99 each



  • (not pictured) Full size bedspread (taupe/ivory vine print-to be used in another room)

  • Retail price: $100.00

  • Clearance price: $39.99

  • Sale price: $23.99

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...