Thursday, April 28, 2011

Five Question Friday - Apr 29






1. If you could buy any car, money not an option, what would it be?




We currently own a Chevy Trailblazer-which I love, but I wouldn't mind a newer model, fully loaded SUV. :O)




2. What was your worst first date ever?




It's been so long since I dated (coming up on our 28th wedding anniversary in June), I really don't remember!




3. How old were you when you fell in love for the first time?
See question #2......I first fell in love at age 14. :O) Same guy!



4. When was the last time you reconciled your checkbook?
A few days ago. I use a checkbook and register, but go online every few days to bring it up to date.




5. If you were going to fashion a "Wanted" Ad for a best friend, how would you word it?




Wanted: best friend








  • Must be fun and drama free!





  • Someone who can laugh with me one minute and be a shoulder to cry on the next.






  • Must love movies and manicures.






  • Must be able to keep secrets.






  • Someone who knows just what to say and when to say nothing at all.





  • Someone who likes to talk but is also a good listener.





  • Must want to talk about the kids.





  • Someone who can look beyond my faults and see what a true friend I can be!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...