Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Stitch Fix #8 - June 2017

Stitch Fix #8 - June 2017


HAPPY MAIL!!!!!


I loved the sneak peek.....


[1] Liverpool Janet Bermuda Short - $58.00

If I wore shorts, these would be my most favorite pair! Too bad I don't - these had to go back!! [RETURN]


[2] Just Black Vaughn Released Hem Slim Straight Capri Jean - $78.00

I liked these jeans, and they fit pretty good. The color was just ok, and the price was too high. 
[RETURN]


[3] Kaileigh Claudia Split Back Top - $38.00

Cute top, the back detail I liked, but it just didn't fit that great. 
[RETURN]

[4] Status Florence Poncho Style Blouse - $48.00

I LOVED THIS!!! the style, the colors, the fit...LOVE!! 
[KEEP]

[5] Your Story Raychel Pom Trim Top - $38.00

This top was my favorite! It fits really well, I like the print, and I especially love the pom-pom detail on the sleeves.
[KEEP]




Thoughts: Although I loved my regular stylist, Litsa, for the first 6 fixes, I am enjoying, Kristina, my stylist the past two months. I really loved most everything in the box, and feel like the choices are more suitable for my age and style. I loved everything in this fix and kept 2 of the 5 items! I am still loving Stitch Fix and get very excited when my monthly box arrives!! Can't wait for next month's fix!!

If you decide to sign up for STITCH FIX - please use my referral!!!

9993849



No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...