Friday, December 23, 2016

The Happiness Dare

Last year, I read and did The Happiness Project and I really think it helped me to actually stop and reflect on my happiness or possibly the lack of. Overall, I feel like I'm a happy person, but sometimes I think I take things for granted, little things, that truly add joy to my life. My purpose for doing The Happiness Project and now The Happiness Dare, is to pause this crazy, busy life for just a few minutes, step away from all that is overwhelming and chaotic, and just take a breath and focus on the good people and things that bring me joy.

The Happiness Dare: Pursuing Your Heart's Deepest, Holiest, and Most Vulnerable Desire-Jennifer Dukes Lee 

 http://jenniferdukeslee.com/the-happiness-dare/ 


Click on the link HERE to order your copy of the book. 

I am doing the online 10 day Dare-A-Day. Just visit her blog, take the happiness style assessment, sign up for daily emails, then start the challenge.

Here are the results of my happiness style assessment.....I'm a Doer...it was so right on!




A post on Day 1 coming up!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...