Saturday 9: What Hurts the Most - Rascal Flatts (2006)
1) What hurts Sam the most is her sole, since she just found that earring she thought was lost by stepping on it with her bare foot. How about you? Any aches and pains to report?
Actually, no aches or pains at the moment. :O)
2) What's the last thing you misplaced? Did you find it?
Probably my keys.
3) Lead singer Gary LeVox sings that he's not afraid to cry. When is the last time you shed a tear?
On Thursday, when we had to say goodbye to Logan, Lindsey, and Kamry. I miss them before we even leave!!! :O(
4) Gary auditioned for another country group, Little Big Town, but didn't get in. Considering how successful Rascal Flatts has been, he's probably not sorry. Tell us about something you thought you wanted, but later weren't so sure.
One advantage of being the indecisive person that I am, I rarely regret getting something because by the time I actually get it, it has been well thought out!! :O)
5) The country group has their roots in Columbus, Ohio. What else is Ohio known for?
The first thing that popped into my mind was Longaberger Baskets - from the corporate headquarters in Dresden, Ohio.
6) Lead guitarist Joe Don Rooney married model and former Miss Georgia, Tiffany Fallon. Many major pageants give prizes in the talent, congeniality and swimsuit competitions. Would you prefer to have exceptional skills, a great personality, or a terrific body?
At first thought, I chose great personality, then I thought, exceptional skills might be a better choice. :O)
7) 2006, the year this song was popular, was a very good one for tennis pro Roger Federer. He reached the finals in all four Grand Slam tournaments, and won three. What's the last game you won? (Yes, Words with Friends counts.)
We played games while Derek was here and I won at least one game. :O)
8) Actor Tony Shalhoub won an Emmy in 2006 for his portrayal of detective Adrian Monk on Monk. Who's your favorite TV detective?
Don't really have a favorite.
9) Random question ... You've just won an all-expenses-paid trip but now you have to choose: Carnivale in Brazil, the Bordeaux Wine Festival in France, or the Running of the Bulls in Spain?
Definitely France, although not for the wine!