Thursday, April 7, 2016

Our Disney Vacation 2016 - Day 6 (Japan & The American Adventure)

Epcot World  Showcase
 
-JAPAN-
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Two of my favorite things about Japan in WS are food related (of course): the shaved ice (Kaki Gori) hits the spot on a hot day and this year, we finally had dinner at Teppan Edo. We both love hibachi and Disney did not disappoint!
 
 
-The American Adventure-
 
 
 It's funny, but AA isn't our favorite country to tour. It is definitely well done, but I guess we are more anxious to see and learn more about countries we will most likely never visit. Sorry, but I took very few pics here!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...