Friday, December 11, 2015

5 on friday: what I'm watching

 
(one)
 
 
I love Amazing Race! Last year, I picked Tyler & Laura (#teamSoCal)from the beginning and they won Amazing Race! I posted a few weeks ago about not really loving this year's teams as much, but starting rooting for Kelsey & Joey (#TheReporters)and..........
 
 
THEY WON!!! :O)
 
:O) :O)
 
I love this show...I love seeing all the different countries and their cultures. I'm sad it's over, as I have very few shows that I tune into regularly. Looking forward to next season....
 
 
 
(two)
 
I started watching Friends reruns and talked Peter into watching. He had never seen it (can you imagine???), but he is now hooked. We usually watch tv after dinner and this has become a favorite!
 
Chandelier explaining common objects.   friends tv show | Tumblr
 
 
 
 (three)
 
Fixer Upper!!!
 
Fixer Upper: Season-Three Sneak Peek Gallery | HGTV's Fixer Upper With Chip and Joanna Gaines | HGTV
 
 Season 3 started this month! :O)
 
Fixer Upper Season 3, Kitchen design by Joanna Gaines is perfect!
 
Magnolia Silos Fixer Upper Season 3
 
 
 
 
(four)
 
We both absolutely love Code Black!!
 
Code Black
I highly recommend!!
 
 
(five)
 
....and it wouldn't be December without
ABC Family 25 Days of Christmas
or Hallmark movies!!!
I think I've watched every Christmas movie out there...at least once!
I've already watched our fave National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation three times!! :O)
 
FREE PRINTABLE! It's finally here! Check out this year's ABC Family's Christmas Movies Schedule -- the 25 Days of Christmas! Get those DVRs ready.
 
Hallmark Channel: "On the Twelfth Day of Christmas" | #christmasmovies #christmas
 
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation Please repin & like :) Follow on twitter http://www.twitter.com/noelitoflow #noelitoflow
 

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...