1. If you bake during the holidays, what is your favorite thing to make?
I do bake, but it is my very least favorite thing about Christmas! Our family is not big on sweets (Nathan likes them more than Peter and I), so I focus on making lots of the hearty and party foods!! :O) I do bake at least 3 or 4 kinds of "easy" cookies though.
2. Present giving: Gift bag vs wrapped box?
I LOVE to wrap!!!
3. What do you keep your thermostat on during the winter in your house?
about 68....no higher please! I actually have had NO heat on for the past week or so due to our abnormally mild December temps. Perfect! :O)
4. When thinking of your "Christmas to-do list" how much did you actually get done?
I managed to finish most everything on the to-do list. I did skip a few church/town activities, due to either being away or just not wanting to go out. I really hated missing this year's Christmas Brunch at Fisherman's Corner, as it is my favorite!
5. Do you do the "Elf on a Shelf"? If so, is your Elf naughty and what shenanigans has he gotten into?
This elf justs sits on the shelf....no shenanigans here!! :O)