Friday, December 25, 2015

5 on friday: dec 25




1. If you bake during the holidays, what is your favorite thing to make?

I do bake, but it is my very least favorite thing about Christmas! Our family is not big on sweets (Nathan likes them more than Peter and I), so I focus on making lots of the hearty and party foods!! :O) I do bake at least 3 or 4 kinds of "easy" cookies though.

[2014]


2. Present giving: Gift bag vs wrapped box?

I LOVE to wrap!!!

[2014]


3. What do you keep your thermostat on during the winter in your house?

about 68....no higher please! I actually have had NO heat on for the past week or so due to our abnormally mild December temps. Perfect! :O)


4. When thinking of your "Christmas to-do list" how much did you actually get done?

I managed to finish most everything on the to-do list. I did skip a few church/town activities, due to either being away or just not wanting to go out. I really hated missing this year's Christmas Brunch at Fisherman's Corner, as it is my favorite!

Free Printable Christmas Planner! Love this! holiday DIY using Mod Podge - click thru for the full tutorial! #modpodge #modpodgeholiday
5. Do you do the "Elf on a Shelf"? If so, is your Elf naughty and what shenanigans has he gotten into?

This elf justs sits on the shelf....no shenanigans here!! :O)


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...