Friday, November 27, 2015

The Happiness Project: November 2015 (Part 2)

The Happiness Project

November 2015
Keep A Contented Heart

ATTITUDE
{Part Two}
USE GOOD MANNERS
be kind...
I never will! No matter how many times people walk all over me for it. I know I was right to be kind!
be friendly....
be friendly printable | just izzy design.
Kids Prints - Be Friendly700
be agreeable....
"Finally, all of you, have unity of spirit, sympathy, love for one another, a tender heart, and a humble mind." 1 Peter 3:8
be thoughtful of others feelings...
People need to learn that their actions do affect other people. So be careful what you say and do, its not always just about you.
If I could just hand this out on a business card...Be Nice!!!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...