Friday, November 20, 2015

Thankful November [Day 8-14]

2015

Day 8
I am thankful for ministries like Toys for Tots & Operation Christmas Child and being able to donate.



Day 9
I am thankful to have Nathan {home} all week!!!!
With him and Peter away at work at the same time, then him staying in Salisbury a few days, and going to Washington for the hockey game, and us going away for a few nights, we haven't been able to spend much time with Nathan lately. He's been home all week and it seems like old times!
Love him!


Day 10
thankful for our cozy, warm home!!

Day 11
Very thankful that my mammogram came back okay!


Day 12 
Thankful for all the doctors, nurses, techs, and everyone else in the medical field.

Day 13 
Thankful for laughter......it really is the best medicine! I am so lucky to be surrounded by people who always make me laugh!

Day 14 
I am thankful for a clear mind. I watched the movie Still Alice (about a 50 year old who suffered with Alzheimers), and with just turning 50 myself, it made me appreciate this even more.



Gratitude.

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...