Wednesday, September 30, 2015

cooking up a storm....literally...

Last weekend was a bust at the b&b due to weather, and it looks like this weekend may be even worse!! Everyone cancelled out and we actually closed for a few days, so what better way to spend a rainy day than cooking!? I was determined to use all the veggies that my guests had brought me, so after looking at some Pinterest inspirations, I made these....
 


 

 

Parmesan-Roasted Acorn Squash:
photo source: pinterest

 
 
 



There's a nasty forecast for the next few days, and possibly even severe weather from Hurricane Joaquin!? My last night for guests wasn't supposed to be until Sunday night, but as of today, everything is cancelled out, so my season is officially over.
Guess I'll pull out the recipe books again this weekend....because really, is there anything better to do during a storm?? :O) :O)
Keep calm and cook on- For the kitchen next year?

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...