Sunday, September 6, 2015

The Simple Woman's Day Book: September 2015

For Today...September 6th
 
 
 
Outside my window....
Still hot, but a nice breeze.
The tide has been high...looking very fall-y!
 
 
I am thankful....
for evening golf cart rides with Peter.
(always manage to get a few good pictures)

I can't get over the number of white heron we've had this summer....
 

"marsh lavender" a sure sign Fall is just around the corner.

 
I am wearing...
capris & a tee
 
 
a favorite quote of the day....
summer is almost over... try to contain yourself: the season of Pumpkin EVERYTHING is coming!
Yaaaaa!!!!

 
on the calendar....
 
SEPTEMBER
1 day- September 7 Labor Day
4 days- September 10 Football begins!!!!
 7 days- September 13 Bears first game [vs.Packers]


OCTOBER

 28 days - October 4 last night at b&b 
55 days - October 31 Halloween
 
NOVEMBER
 81 days - November 26 Thanksgiving
 
DECEMBER
 110 days - December 25 Christmas
 
JANUARY
117 days - Happy New Year 2016!
 
  
In the kitchen....
we did some grilling over Labor Day weekend...
bbq wings on Friday and N.Y. Strip today. YUM!
 
 
In my garden...




 
 
From the board room (Pinterest):
homemade pumkin spice creamer, and can be healthier than normal because you control the type of milk and sugar. this will be perfect with my new homemade iced coffee obsession :):
Homemade Pumpkin Spice Creamer
 
 
One of my favorite things....
I don't own any yet, but they are on my Fall wish-list!!
Chocolate Brown Tieks - Designer Leather Ballet Flats
Fall flats #tieks ballet flat http://www.revolvechic.com/
tieks by Gavrieli – vegan ballet flats & DISCOUNT CODE for up to 20% OFF!!!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...