Wednesday, May 13, 2015

thoughtful thursday {J}


-J-
 

Something I like: July 4th
 

Cute idea for 4th of July Picnic
source

Something I don't: jellyfish
 
Russian marine biologist and underwater photographer Alexander Semenov (previously here) is back with some new extraordinary photographs of the deep sea aliens. Alexander is currently leading a team of scientists on a three-year-long Aquatilis expedition to explore the deep waters around the world.
source

 
Place I've been: Jacksonville, FL (pretty much just driven through)
 

Fun on a Budget in Jacksonville, Florida
source

 
Somewhere I want to go: Jamaica
 

Jamaica I loved Jamaica and recommend it to any one looking for a beautiful tropical place to play and relax. I can't wait until I can go again.
source
 
Food I love: juice (any...especially pineapple)
 
Simply Beverages™ - Orange Juice with Pineapple | Simply Beverages™
source
 
Movie I've seen: Julie & Julia

Julie and Julia
source

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...