Thursday, April 16, 2015

thoughtful thursday {F}

-F-
 
 
Something I like: fireworks
 
 
 
 
Something I don't: fruit flies
 
 Natural Gnat Killer What you will need: 1 small jar or bowl 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar 2 tbs water 1 drop of mild liquid dish washing detergent such as Dawn. Instuctions: Pour apple cider vinegar into the jar/bowl. Add water then add just one drop of mild liquid dish detergent. Set the mixture in the area where gnats are a problem
[A little vinegar and dish detergent will get rid of them!]
 
 
Place I've been: Florida


 
 
Somewhere I want to go: France
 
 Paris Culture Guide: The 10 Best Brunch and Late Breakfast Spots - Click on the image for the full list!
 
 
Food I love: french fries
 

 
 
Movie I've seen: Frozen
 
 Disney's newest musical Frozen comes out in November. It stars Kristen Bell and Idina Menzel as the film's only lead female characters.
 


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...