Thursday, April 2, 2015

thoughtful thursday {D}


-D-
Something I like: dancing
I never miss a chance to do the Cupid Shuffle! LOL

That was such a special day- I still love looking through all the pictures!
Something I don't: dieting
Best Diets to Lose Weight Fast - The best diets to lose weight fast review page. These diets and exercise plans are currently the HOTTEST and most trusted diets for quick weight loss on the planet! They’re not all the same and offer different freebies, training methods and meal plans. Make sure you take stock of your own situation and circumstances to find the most effective diet for you...Read More: http://www.health-nutrition.co/best-diets-to-lose-weight-fast/
Source: Pinterest
Place I've been: Daytona International Speedway, Daytona, FL


Somewhere I want to go: on a Disney Cruise
All of your luggage will be remaining with you in your stateroom for the duration of your cruise. Thankfully, the beds have plenty of space underneath them. The Magic and Wonder have in the neighborhood of 9" of clearance while the Dream and Fantasy have thirteen inches between the bed and floor for your luggage.
Source: Pinterest
Food I love: Diet Coke
I swear that whoever comes up with these is spying on me
Source: Pinterest
Movie I've seen: Dirty Dancing
Dirty Dancing - "Nobody puts Baby in a corner".
Source: Pinterest
Nobody puts Baby in a corner - Johnny Castle(Patrick Swayze)



No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...