Saturday, August 23, 2014

like/want/need

My pantry is in desperate need of being organized! I want to buy some pretty baskets and containers and put a label on everything....

{like}
I love everything about this pantry.....the labels, the clear glass jars w/silver lids, the flat clear containers that stack, and the white bins on top.
{want}

love this pantry....I like the wire bins, the clear containers with snap on lids, the labels, and all the little cubbies. Great space!!

{need}

I really just need to start somewhere on this little organizing project.  My "pantry" is actually spread out all over my kitchen. I have a tall pantry cabinet with crackers/cereal/ snacks/bread in the top part of it, a pie safe that holds mostly plasticware/storage containers (that really need organizing too!) and a few food items, a couple of shelves of one of the cabinets holds baking supplies/spices, and the bottom of the microwave cabinet holds canned/packaged goods. I want to corral all food together and organize. I need to buy some nice containers and just get started!!!






and I need one of these to hold my Tide Pods in the laundry room....


photo sources: Pinterest and Crate & Barrel

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...