Tuesday, June 24, 2014

top ten & pin it tuesday: summer bucket list



For the past two years we've done a summer bucket list. When I made the first bucket list in 2012, Peter and Nathan weren't exactly thrilled with the idea, but, I was pleasantly surprised when they joined in and actually completed it!

I decided to do another one last summer . This time, everyone was on board, but once Nathan started his job in August, it was left up to Peter and I to go through most of the list.

I decided to skip the bucket list chalkboard this year and just do a top ten list here. Most of these Peter and I will do together, and hopefully, Nathan will get to enjoy a little of this summer fun!!

{one} go kayaking


{two} go to a baseball game


{three} 4th of July bbq



{four} watch fireworks!

{five} make grilled pizza

{six} sunset on the beach

{seven} make pineapple ice

{eight} go out on the boat

{nine} visit a new place or try a new restaurant


{ten} Ocean City { no summer is complete without a walk down the boardwalk!}


Let the summer fun begin!!

I'll link up as we check off the list......

*grilled pizza
*4th of July
*watch fireworks
*boating
*sunset on the beach {bonfire}
*ballgame
*ocean city
*ocean city 2
*beach sunset
*chesapeake dairy
*try new restaurant
*try new restaurant 2







No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...