Tuesday, July 12, 2011

PINTEREST

My latest obsession......Pinterest!!!!
Honestly, I didn't realize what all the hype was about until a few days ago when I finally checked out the site. Okay....I was hooked!! :O) There are so many great ideas there! Of course, you have to get an invite to join, so today I finally got one!!!

{Thanks to http://www.mommyheadadventures.com/}
So far, I've only been looking {and trying to figure out the whole Pinterest thing}, but the pictures are amazing! Here are a few pins that I've been drooling over.. {I just love this desk area in the kitchen} {the ultimate chalkboard project...love it!!}
{beautiful bathroom...Mom this could be yours!!!}
{the perfect entryway...}
{I just might steal this idea for organizing the pantry}
{my next room makeover~ office/den/craftroom.....will keep this in mind!}
If you are interested in joining the Pinterest obsession and need an invite, I'd be happy to get you started!! :O)

1 comment:

Shanna Watson said...

I love pinterest and would welcome an invite.
Email: bradleyandshanna@gmail.com

Thanks!!

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...