Wednesday, July 6, 2011

21 Day Organizing Challenge - day 4

day 4 - under the kitchen sink There really wasn't much organizing to do here as I don't keep alot of stuff under the kitchen sink. I do love that the trashcan tucks away nicely under the sink. I keep a basket of frequently used cleaning products, as well as a bin with a few other things I use less often. I keep a tray, cutting board, and oversized platter under there as well. I also keep a fire extinguiser handy!



{before}



{after}One of my favorite cleaning products: Weiman Stainless Steel Wipes for the stove, dishwasher, and microwave.... (our fridge is almond :O(.....but it still works! Maybe someday I'll have matching appliances!!)

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...