Tuesday, July 12, 2011

21 Day Organizing Challenge - day 5

day 5 - medicine cabinet: Last fall, I did a little updating in our bathroom. The walls were already painted Spiced Vinegar {a golden tan color}, but we still had the stained woodwork from 20 yrs. ago when we moved in. I painted the crown moulding white, which really made a huge difference! I kept the existing sink base, but chose black paint to cover the ugly oak color. I added polished silver knobs. I bought a new medicine cabinet from Lowes, as well as new polished silver light fixture{which hadn't been installed yet in the picture below}, towel racks, toothbrush holder, and a new shower curtain & window curtain. It is from the Better Homes & Gardens line at Walmart which I got on clearance {although I found it even cheaper at Marshall's a few weeks later...ugh!}. Here are a few pictures: The medicine cabinet wasn't too unorganized...... okay....that's better....I really keep more medicine in the top cabinet in the kitchen. Peter keeps all of his vitamins there, as well as all the cold meds and tylenol/aleve. This stays a bit messy.... again...much better!!!

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...