Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hoo Are You???? Q's

NightOwlCrafting
1. Are you enjoying the summertime? Yes I am, even though it's the busiest time of the year for me. Since my job at the b&b is seasonal, summertime means work, work, work!! But, I do love my job! I also love that it is summer break and Nathan is not in school! :O)
2. What activities have you done in the last week? It was fun celebrating the 4th of July last week with the family, but there hasn't been much going on this week so far.
3. What types of food do you tend to eat more of in the summer? Watermelon, tomatoes, ice cream, pineapple ice, and everything on the grill!!!
4. How much time are you spending outside? Not much, except at work.
5. Are there any fun projects you are working on inside or outside your house?
Nothing major going on while I'm working, but planning on converting Nathan's room into a den/office/craft room and moving Nathan into Logan's room whenever Logan finds a house. Hopefully, the b&b season will be over so I can really enjoy it ......say October maybe?

1 comment:

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Well I hope you will find more time to get outside this summer....re-decorating rooms is always fun for me though! Nice getting to know you better...

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...