Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding....then and now

How can I not post about the history making event of today- the much anticipated Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton-April 29, 2011 at Westminster Abbey. Although, I didn't get up at 4 a.m. to watch live, I think I've seen pretty much most of it. ........the kiss....(love the little girl in this picture)
........this cake looks a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!!!


.....what a beautiful couple!

Prince Charles and Lady Diana Spencer were married at St. Paul's Cathedral in London on July 29, 1981. I was 16 at the time, and completely obsessed with all things Lady Di! I remember being so excited to watch this historic event. I still have all of the newspaper articles I cut out and kept in a scrapbook.


.............a fairytale dress




............that gorgeous cake.



............. the Princess and the Prince.

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...