Friday, April 29, 2011

30 Day Blog Journal - the list

I'm joining the 30 Day Blog Journal fun! Follow along with me as I take the challenge of journaling every day for the next 30 days! Below is a list of topics for each day.

Day 1 - a favorite song


Day 2 - a favorite movie


Day 3 - a favorite television program


Day 4 - a favorite book


Day 5 - a favorite quote


Day 6 - list 20 of my favorite things


Day 7 - a photo that makes me happy


Day 8 - a photo that makes me sad


Day 9 - a photo I took


Day 10 - a photo taken over 10 years ago of me



Day 11 - a photo of me recently


Day 12 - 3 things on your bucket list


Day 13 - a fictional book


Day 14 - a non-fictional book


Day 15 - my dream house


Day 16 - a song that makes me cry (or nearly)


Day 17 - an art piece (drawing, sculpture, painting, etc)


Day 18 - a vacation spot you want to visit


Day 19 - a talent of mine


Day 20 - a hobby of mine


Day 21 - a recipe


Day 22 - a website


Day 23 - a picture of your family


Day 24 - where I live


Day 25 - my day, in great detail


Day 26 - something important you have planned for the next week


Day 27 - my worst habit


Day 28 - name something on your want list

Day 29 - last concert you saw

Day 30 - plans for the next month

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...