Sunday, April 17, 2011

Getting to Know You Sunday ~ April 17


Getting To Know You Sunday



1. what's something you've eaten and liked, but didn't think you would?



During our last trip to WDW, we ate at Sci-Fi Diner in DHS. DH ordered the Reuben sandwich and I tried it....it was soooo yummy! I always wondered if it was something I would like...and yep, I do! :O)






2. plastic surgery..yay or nay? 


I'm not sure if it's for me, unless if it was necessary (if I was in an accident or something), but for anyone who wants it, then I say go for it! I just hate it when people go too far with it.



3. 2 things you love about spring are.....?


The warm weather and all the beautiful flowers and trees.






4. when's the last time you went on a picnic?


I used to take the boys on picnics all the time when they were smaller (they are 15 & 22 now),so I guess it's been several years since I've been on a real picnic! I always loved going on picnics - I really need to add this to my short term bucket list!! :O)







5. what's your favorite app?


I don't have an iphone or an itouch, but the boys do. I guess the only app I use is the itunes app.




6. who does the grocery shopping in your house?


That would be me! I LOVE to go grocery shopping! Back in the day, I used to save lots of $$$ using coupons and mailing in rebates. I would love to go back to saving money at the grocery store again. Since watching the show "Extreme Couponing", it has sparked my interest in using coupons again. We spend way too much money on groceries, I know I could do better if I planned weekly menus and clipped those coupons like I used to do!!





7. would you rather take a spin class or zumba?


Zumba looks like so much fun!



8. how often do you go out to dinner?

We don't eat out often- maybe once a month we'll either eat out or do take out.

2 comments:

. said...

Hi! I just found your blog! Im also in VA :)

Pennie said...

You are my coupon soul mate! I've never seen the show, but seen it advertised...I WILL SEE IT, though - some time. I am a bargain queen myself...love the coupon route...love it.

Thanks for visiting my blog...following you back!

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...