Saturday, April 23, 2011

Five Question Friday Apr 22




{0ne} what is your favorite Easter tradition? I love going to church and spending time with my family on Easter Sunday. When the boys were smaller, I always enjoyed the Easter Egg Hunts and filling their Easter baskets! As they got older, I started buying them a gift (this year Nathan got a PS3 MLB game) and some of their favorite candy.








{two} are you a "shower", or a "long, hot bath" kind of person? I {heart} {heart} bubble baths!!! :O)





{three} can you parallel park, and if so, when was the last time you did it? um....probably not very well




{four} what is your favorite Easter candy? Robin Eggs (malted eggs) are my favorite store bought candy, but I really love homemade Easter egss-peanut butter, coconut cream, butter cream, or fruit & nut!!! YUMMY!!!




{five} Easter: do you go all out with the Easter bunny or focus on the religious part of it? I love the homemade Easter eggs, candy, Easter egg hunts, and all the beautiful Spring decorations, but all those things wouldn't have any meaning if that was all that Easter was about. Easter for me, is the sacrifice Jesus made for us on the cross, and that he rose again!(copied from the web)


I hope everyone has a blessed Easter!



No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...