Friday, December 22, 2017

our little elf

We had a little visitor last night!

We got him yesterday afternoon when we got back from Christmas shopping and he spent the night with us!

He was so good all evening, then got his bath and had his night bottle. He slept all night, stirring around 5, when I changed and fed him. He fell right back to sleep, and I did too! I'm normally ready to get up early, but was super tired from the hectic week of Christmas! I couldn't believe it was 10 o'clock when both got up!! :O)

He is the sweetest when he first wakes up (and my swaddling skills suck...LOL).

Since it was so late, I skipped my morning coffee and went straight to soda! LOL
I picked up this cute plaid cup from the Dollar Tree <3

#morningswithrowen



We visited Mom Mom Lois then Gran came by for some snuggles. :O)

 I love our little sleepovers and having Rowen here at Nana's house!!
Love, love our little elf!! 
xoxo

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...