Saturday, December 30, 2017

[day book - december]


12.30.17

{outside my window}

It's FREEZING!!!!!
In the low 30's!

(on my to-do list}

undecorate!!
not near as much fun as decorating!!

{ootd}

jeans, long sleeved tee, and sweater
I never wear sweaters around the house so you know it's cold!! :O)

{in the kitchen}

I made another meal from my most recent Marley Spoon shipment:
Creamy Skillet Tortellini w/ Roasted Broccoli

{favorite quote of the week}

a new year

hello 2018!!!

{from the Pinterest board}

I got an Instant Pot for Christmas, so I've been pinning lots of recipes!
This Instant Pot Beef Stew is incredibly fast and easy, but is packed with slow-cooked flavor. BudgetBytes.com

(one of my favorite things}

my new MacBook!!!
So much better for blogging and editing pictures!!
I'm still learning but sooooo much better!!!






No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...