Monday, December 25, 2017

It's CHRISTMAS!!

Merry Christmas!!!!
Every year, Peter says...."Mrs. Claus does all the work, but Santa Claus gets all the credit" 
#truth

Rowen's 1st Christmas!!
(almost 3 months!)

Family Breakfast
I made a breakfast casserole, ham biscuits, fresh fruit w/fruit dip, & slushy punch for breakfast at Nathan & Kayla's house! :O)





Santa treated Rowen good this year!!
Image may contain: 2 people

He treated us good too! 
Peter asked for $$, but me, I love getting these special gifts from my wish list 
(with a few surprises thrown in) :o)

Instant Pot and $$ from Mom & Dad
Copper Mugs, RD Sugar Dish, and a Nana necklace from Nathan, Kayla, & Rowen
I also got a RD NANA mug from Kamry & Rowen. :O) :O)
PW Cookbook, Savor devotional, Nana picture, Philosophy bubble bath, candle, grandchildren frame, griddle, socks from Logan. Lindsey, & Kamry

love!!!!!

I got this Merry Christmas sign and RD mugs from Tina--Love!!

We spent the rest of the day watching Christmas movies and even took a nap, before heading over to Canton for a visit with Denny and Glenna.

Tomorrow, we head to Marion, for another Christmas with Logan, Lindsey, & Kamry. 
What a great holiday it has been!! 

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...