Monday, December 11, 2017

{1st sleepover with Nana}

Nathan was back to work and Kayla was going to her cousin, Taylor & Caleb's wedding on Saturday, so Rowen had his very first sleepover here at Nana's house! <3


rolls for days!!! :O)

Watched cartons (Puppy Dog Pals) in his froggy seat, then a little mat time.
He was kicking his feet up so high! LOL

Movie time!

Bath~Bottle~Bed

Rowen fell asleep after his bottle and I put him to bed by 9:00. I sat up and finished the movie and then slept in the guest room too! I was afraid I might not hear him (althoughI heard every grunt and snort) but slept through until 8:00!!!! 

........and woke up with the biggest smile on his face! 

He had wiggled out of his swaddle but got a good nights sleep....Nana too!! :O)

#morningswithrowen

Can't wait until our next sleepover at Nan's house! <3

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...