Sunday, July 23, 2017

Martha & Marley Spoon: Steak & Potatoes


Streak & Potatoes w/ Green Bean Vinaigrette


This was the last of three meals from my Martha & Marley Spoon shipment and I saved the best for last!!! While the Shrimp Tortilla Soup and the Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad were yummy, this one topped them both!! The steak was simply prepared, just a little salt and pepper, but it was very tasty and melted in your mouth. The twist on classic potato salad was delicious as well, just a simple vinaigrette added to the potatoes and green beans. 
I think the thing that amazes me most about these meals is how so much flavor can come from such few ingredients! Who would think such an amazing meal could come from 2 potatoes, a little whole grain mustard, some white wine vinegar, a shallot, and a few green beans??? And the steaks.....they were delicious....and only salt and pepper as the seasoning.


RECIPE {HERE}

Again, I can't say enough about these boxed meals. If you love good food and don't mind doing a little cooking, I recommend giving them a try! I have tried several, and this one is one of my favorites! 

Take advantage of a $50 discount...$25 off your first (2) shipments ($36.50 for 6 meals!!), then pause for as many weeks as you want or cancel at any time. Can't beat that! :O)


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...