Sunday, July 16, 2017

Stitch Fix #9 - July 2017

Stitch Fix #9 - July 2017


My stylist was Kristina again this month, and while I really liked the selections Litsa picked for me in previous months, the past few have overall been more my style. I really liked everything in this month's fix, but only ended up keeping one item for one reason or another. 

I like the cute notes I get each month from my stylist.....

This month I had requested capris, summer tops, sandals, and a navy or black and white striped top...here's what I got....

{one}

41Hawthorn Juanis V-Neck Blouse - $64.00

This top was cute, but not the biggest fan of elastic waistbands. Also, it was cut a little tight under my arms.
(RETURN)


{two}

Lila Ryan Kent Capri Skinny Jean - $98.00

I got a similar pair of pants/capris a few months ago, and at $98 these were a no go!
(RETURN)


{three}

Status Lorraine Poncho Style Blouse - $48.00

I loved this top! I love the fit and the color, butttt....I kept a similar top (different colors) last month, so in the end, I let it go back.
(RETURN)


{four} 

Laila Jayde Taranto Button Back Knit Top - $58.00

I asked for a navy/white striped top and my stylist delivered. I love the button detail on the back. I decided to ask for another striped top, because I wasn't the biggest fan of the stretchy fabric.
(RETURN)

{five}

MIA Asella Strappy Sandal - $49.00

These were what I kept this month...LOVE!!!! 
(KEEP)

Of course, the $20 a month styling fee is deducted from whatever I end up purchasing.


Thoughts: I am enjoying, Kristina, my stylist. I really lovd everything in the box, and feel like the choices are more suitable for my age and style. I loved everything in this fix but only kept 1 of the 5 items! I am still loving Stitch Fix and get very excited when my monthly box arrives!! Can't wait for next month's fix!!

If you decide to sign up for STITCH FIX - please use my referral!!!

9993849

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...