Friday, April 7, 2017

{morning coffee chat}

hello APRIL! 

bunny bait @target.com


APRIL 2nd - World Autism Awareness Day!! #lightitupblue

Autism awareness:

I love these Fire Roasted Tomato & Olive Oil Triscuit Crackers - add some cheese and a granny smith apple...yum!!! @nabisco.com

 

yaaaaa!!!! it's crew change dayyyy!!!! :O)

lovin' my new view for coffee chat today...


full calendar=full life

I know HE watches me....


Peter only wants Martins in his houses, but I enjoy watching the sparrows too! They are a constant reminder of God's love for me. God cares as much about the common, brown sparrow as he does the beautiful Purple Martin  - how awesome is that???


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...