Sunday, October 23, 2016

~~Pumpkin Patch 2016~~

~Pumpkin Patch 2016~
Adkins Farm Market
10/16/16


our sweet, little pumpkin!!




Peter is such a trooper!! ;O)


ok...while I was super disappointed that Adkins does not have apple cider donuts, apple cider slushes, or pumpkin ice cream, their fresh squeezed lemonade and hot dogs were the bomb!!!!! :O)





little miss social butterfly!!!! :O)




let's take a hay ride!!



that spider...that look....:O) :O)



(((the next pic makes me smile....I had to include it))) 
Logan and those hay bale seats!!! LOLOLOL :O)



Kamry's 1st Trip to the Pumpkin Patch




2016

No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...