Saturday, October 1, 2016

*dreaming of disney*

Photo:

Happy 45th to one of my favorite places on earth!!! 

This really has me dreaming of Disney and wanting to get serious about planning our next vacation this winter. :O) Whenever we talk about a vacation, we throw out the word cruise, or start thinking about where else we might like to go, but ultimately, we both end up getting excited about another trip to Florida!!! This year is no different....time to start planning my 10th trip to WDW!!! :O) #march2017

And to get me in Disney mode, 
I'm bringing back my ABC Disney Challenge using my pictures from our last Disney vacation.


[A]

- we spotted Alice in the garden at United Kingdom 
in Epcot's World Showcase. :O)


No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...