Thursday, October 6, 2016

{good things thursday}



-ONE-

Photo:

I really love these these Flip Belts!! 
...a.k.a. modern day fannypacks! :O) :O)


-TWO-

I absolutely LOVE my LulaRoe leggings!! 
Also, my Marley Lily long sleeve monogrammed tee! 
I already picked out my second purchase! 
A pair of basic black LR leggings and the monogrammed ML chambray tunic 
(((I'm copying from this inspiration pic!!))) :O)



-THREE-

I came across this frame that was in storage at the b & b. A fresh coat of paint and it will be perfect for framing one of Kamry's newborn pictures that just came back from the photographer! <3
(there is actually 2 frames, more on what I'm doing with the other one later!)


-FOUR-

Getting more organized with meal planning!! While cleaning out the fridge last week, I had all the ingredients to put together 3 freezer meals!! 


-FIVE-

It's Fall!! So it's pumpkin everything for me....
including this yummy Pumpkin Spice Smoothie


Recipe: 1 frozen banana, 1/3 cup pumpkin, 1/3 cup vanilla yogurt, 1/3 cup milk (any), 1 T. maple syrap, 4 ice cubes, & spices to taste (I used cinnamon, nutmeg, & ginger). 



No comments:

Menu Plan Monday: January

hello January: MENU PLAN MONDAY 🗓️ I love all the winter dishes like oysters and ducks, collard greens, soups and stews. Just give me all t...